Planned professional maintenance of your commercial vehicles is extremely beneficial to your business and in the long-run it can save your business a lot of time and money. We know how important it is to look after a vehicle throughout its operating life to make sure it performs correctly and that it achieves the highest resale value when the time comes. Not to mention, that it can also help you to set your business apart from your competitors. It can help to;
Reliability is important for any business. Breaking down or being stopped for roadside checks can be costly and damage your reputation.
Reduce Maintenance Costs
A planned inspection and maintenance routine allows trained professionals to identify faults before they grow into much bigger and much more expensive problems.
Boost Staff Morale
Providing them with a comfortable and safe working environment is crucial for staff morale. A planned inspection and maintenance routine shows your employees that you care about their safety and well-being.
Lowers Insurance costs
Regular commercial vehicle servicing, keeps your vehicles in tip top condition which helps keep your annual insurance premiums down.
Improves Customer Satisfaction
A planned inspection and maintenance routine can help better satisfy your customers. When you provide a superior service to your clients, you set yourself apart from your competitors.
NI Trucks offers a fully comprehensive range of support services and after sales packages suited to your requirements. You say what you need and we will tailor the right support for you. We’ll even remind you of what needs doing and when.
We can offer you;
- 24 hour servicing.
- 24/7 local and all Ireland breakdown cover.
- Fleet management utilising our all Ireland dealer network
- Collection and delivery service.
- All makes diagnostics, servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- Trailers and fridges maintained and repaired.
- Tail lift maintenance, repairs and LOLER certification.
- Pre-planned Mandatory inspections using ADVISOR.
- Full PSV test inspection service from making the booking to taking to test.
- PSV Bodywashes.
- Tachograph testing, repairs and calibration.
- Electrical repairs and special fitment.
- Brake Testing.
- ADVISOR online fleet compliancy system.
- TVC Parts Ltd. - In house all makes Parts.
- Star Rentals Ltd. – replacement vehicles .
NI Trucks is an Approved Tachograph Centre. We can install, calibrate or inspect your tachograph in accordance with industry legislation. We specialise in both analogue and digital tachographs for all makes and models of vehicles.
- -Highly sophisticated yet simple to use 24/7 web based communication
- -No more missing and illegible documentation
- -Reduced O Licence, service and repair administration
- -Automated real time communication
- -Man performance and track all key service, whilst monitoring and recording who was responsible
- -Automate repair approval authority and invoicing
- -Reduced carbon footprint using paperless processes
- -Be 100% confident that you have full visibility of your VOSA compliance
Technology and training
We invest heavily in the most up to date technology and equipment to deal with the high demands of a commercial vehicle workshop. Our technicians attend at least 5 days of Iveco technical training each year at the Iveco Product Training Academy in Watford, meaning their product knowledge is second to none.
Iveco’s diagnostic equipment is one of the most advanced of its kind. EASY is a complete diagnostic system covering everything from vehicle wiring diagrams to full system testing. In addition to this, the RSS system allows diagnostic work and programming to be carried out on vehicles in our workshops by technical personnel in the Iveco factory in Turin.
NI Trucks run 5 Roadside Assistance vans stocked with parts to ensure we can reach breakdowns as quickly as possible. This service is available 24/7, all year round either by calling our own 24 hour helpline on 07831 647609 or the Iveco free phone number 08000 4832 6000.
For more information click here for a video guide of IVECO's unique 'Non-stop Assistance'
Iveco Assist Dealer Management System
The Dealer Management System allows us to report any vehicle which has been off the road for more than 4 hours. Iveco will then assist in any way possible to help reduce downtime. NI Trucks is number one in the UK at minimizing the amount of days that vehicles are off road – an average of 2.8 days!